Aug 20, 2012
Dec 4, 2017
- Blog – gives you vast opportunities to present information as you like – you can divide the page and build up to three equal columns of text in line, use ordered and unordered lists, include quotes which appear in special blocks, write text next to a photograph and create tables.
- Home – welcomes visitors with your motto and shows them the latest news as well as links to your blog articles. The news list has a pleasing accordion effect.
- Subpage – you can build this page with the same elements as on the Blog page.
- Contact – contains a contact form for visitors and a place for your address, e-mail address and phone numbers.
- Gallery – you can put your photos there. Round corners will be added automatically to each photo’s thumbnail.
- CV – allows you to create your own Curriculum Vitae.
- Calendar – ideal to inform others about your plans and schedules.