Oct 30, 2013
Dec 4, 2017
- Welcome E-mail option: subscribers may receive Welcome E-mail after successful subscription.
- Social buttons supported: easily add Facebook Like, Google +1, Twitter Tweet, LinkedIn Share buttons to popup.
- WPML support: Create separate popup for each language.
- Email marketing providers supported: Acelle Mail, ActiveCampaign, ActiveTrail, AgileCRM, Arigato Pro, AWeber, Benchmark, Campaign Monitor, Campayn, CleverReach, Constant Contact, ConvertKit, Customer.io, Direct Mail for Mac OS X, Drip, E-goi, EasySendy Pro, Elastic Email, EmailOctopus, Emma, E-newsletter (by WPMU DEV), eSputnik, FireDrum, FreshMail, GetResponse, HubSpot, iContact, Interspire, Jetpack Subscriptions, Klaviyo, Klick Tipp, Mad Mimi, Mailbox Marketing, MailChimp, Mailigen, MailJet, MailKitchen, MailPoet (WYSIJA), MailerLite, Mailleader, Mailrelay, Mailster (MyMail), MailWizz, Mautic, MPZ Mail, Ontraport (Office Auto Pilot), Perfit, Pipedrive, RocketResponder, SALESmanago, SG Autorepondeur, SalesAutoPilot (MailMaster), Sendloop, SendGrid, SendPress, SendPulse, SendReach, SendinBlue, Sendlane, Sendy, SimplyCast, StampReady, StreamSend, Subscribe2, The Newsletter Plugin, TotalSend, Tribulant Newsletters, UserEngage, Vision6, Your Mailing List Provider (YMLP).
- Popup Constructor: improved user-friendly popup constructor.
- Subscribe with Facebook: YES! Now you can allow your visitors to subscribe with their Facebook account.
- Easy to install: install and activate the plugin as any other plugins.
- Custom fields: create your own text fields, text areas and drop-down lists.
- Responsive design: popup window looks nice on small screen devices.
- Auto open delay: popup window might be opened with delay.
- ContentStart inline popup: automatically add inline popup at the beginning of post/page/etc. content.
- Enable/disable modules: enable/disable e-mail marketing providers, social buttons, etc. modules.
- Enable/disable overlay: enable/disable overlay.
- Attach popups to menu items: it’s easy – check out video tutorial.
- Advanced Targeting: Accurately adjust how and where to display popups. Read more about Targeting.
- Social locker: users must like through Facebook, tweet through Twitter or share through Google, LinkedIn to close popup.
- A/B tests: create unlimited number of A/B testing campaigns, get statistics and choose the best popup for your purposes.
- Spinner customization: change spinner that appears when popup is loading..
- On-inactivity event handler: raise any popup after certain period of user’s inactivity.
- Subscription form: AJAX-ed name/e-mail subscription form.
- Multiple layers: each popup can contain any number of layers.
- KISSmetrics tracking supported: identify the current person with a e-mail address submitted through opt-in form.
- Translation ready: plugin might be translated to any language.
- Page speed load optimized: minimum resources loaded with pages – Google will love you .
- Display modes: you can display popups every time, once per session or only once.
- 600+ Google Fonts: use any of 600+ webfonts.
- WooCommerce compatible: compatible with WooCommerce general and product pages.
- 20+ CSS3 layer animations: driven by Animate.css.
- Google/Universal Analytics event tracker supported: track “show” and “subscribe” events.
- Integration with email verification services: AlgoCheck, Emaillistverify, Hunter, Kickbox, NeverBounce, Proofy.io.
- CSV Export: list of subscribers can be exported as CSV-file to be used with any newsletter systems.
- Contact Form popup: use Layered Popups as a contact form for your website.
- Custom layer duration/animation: customize layer duration/animation with ease.
- 9 popup positions: place popup on desired screen position.
- Unlimited number of popups: create as many popup as you wish.
- Multisite support: Layered Popups works with WordPress multisite.
- Set of predefined popups: use any predefined popups as a template for your work.
- Non-WP Integration: Now you can embed popups into non-WP part of website.
- Extended e-mail address validation: check MX records according to the host provided within the email address.
- Minified CSS and JS: turn on/off using minified JS and CSS files.
- Popups Library: access to remote popups library.
- Link locker: Limit access to certain links until user subscribed through certain popup.
- On-exit-intent event handler: raise any popup when user moves mouse pointer to the top of browser window assuming that he/she going to close/exit the page.
- On-scrolling event handler: raise any popup when user scroll down the page.
- ContentEnd inline popup: automatically add inline popup at the end of post/page/etc. content.
- Inline mode: use any popup as a part of post/page content.
- Subscribe with Google: YES! Now you can allow your visitors to subscribe with their Goolgle account.
- 2-steps opt-in process: yes, you can do it now.
- Different popup per page, post, custom post type: assign different popup per page, post or custom post type.
- WordPress Best Practices: no any alerts from Plugin Check and WP_DEBUG.
- Realtime preview: edit popup/layers and view changes immediately.
- AdBlock detector: raise any popup if AdBlock detected.
- Automatic Plugins Update: you don’t need to do it manually anymore.
- Design your own popups: it’s easy – check out video tutorial.
- On-click-event handler: show any popup on-click event.
- Remember subscribed visitors: plugin set cookie on user machine to avoid repeated popups for subscribers.
- Opt-in locker (optional): users must subscribe to close popup.
- On-page-load event handler: raise any popup on-page-load event.
- Font Awesome supported: use any Font Awesome icon on submit buttons.
- Enable/disable popup pre-loading: this is a part of page speed load optimization.
- Re-submit popup details: you can re-submit popup details to 3rd party HTML-form.
- Export/import feature: you can easily export popup settings from one website and import to another website.
- Shortcodes supported (experimental): add WP shortcodes into layer content.