Sep 3, 2012
Dec 4, 2017
- A state in the United States.
- A country divided by its regions. *
- A country. (virtually all the countries in the world are included, featuring the most requested: USA, United Kingdom, Canada, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Brazil, India, Australia…)
- A map of the entire world.
- A state in the United States divided by metropolitan areas.
- A continent or a sub-continent. (Africa, Europe, Americas, Asia, Oceania and all their sub-continents)
- The United States divided by metropolitan areas.