With Media file and its supported sub-modules (Youtube, Vimeo, or Soundcloud), or Slick media, building richer slick slideshow/carousel contents with a mix of text, image and video has never been easier.
This page provides Slick carousel examples for various usages.
Browse for more related Slick carousel examples, and check out what Slick has to offer. Most examples are built out using Slick Views. As Slick is itegrated very well with Drupal core fields, you can build Slick carousel using regular core Image, Media entity, Paragraphs, or Field collection (D7 only) fields just as well.
- Ultra responsive. Scales along with its container.
- Uses CSS3 when available. Simply functional when not.
- Swipe enabled. Or disabled, if you like.
- Desktop mouse dragging.
- Fully accessible with arrow key navigation.
- Built-in lazyLoad along with multiple breakpoint options configurable per optionset.
- Random, autoplay, asnavfors, pagers, etc...
- Works with Views, core Image, Media, Paragraphs or Field collection, or none of them.
- Works with text, responsive image/ picture, responsive iframe, video, and audio carousels. Its responsiveness is managed with aspect ratio, check out samples. No extra jQuery plugin FitVids is needed. Just CSS.
- Exportable via CTools, Features, or core config exporters.
- Extremely modular and extensible skins, e.g.: Fullscreen, Fullwidth, Newsticker, Tabs, Split, Grid, or multiple-row carousel.
- Lotsa slide layouts are built with CSS goodness.
- Nested sliders/ overlays, or multiple carousels, within a particular Slick.
- Either multimedia lightboxes, or inline multimedia, you name it.
- A simple media switcher for some enhancement: linked to content, iframe, lightboxes: Colorbox, Photobox, PhotoSwipe.
- Cacheability + lazyload = light + fast.
- Navigation/ pager options: